And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!
- And did those feet, William Blake

lørdag 18. september 2021

New office, new view, new beginning

 

As I wrote in a short blogpost back in June, this autumn I am beginning a new job as a postdoctoral researcher at the university of Oslo. Since August 15 I have officially been an employee, but it was not until the second week of September I physically moved to my new place of work, and the past two weeks have in large part been spent getting started and have the various practical details sorted. Since a lot of these practical details take time and need to be completed in stages, there is as yet no rhythm to speak of, and there are still many new things to learn, to get used to, and to get around to. But this week I was able to access my new office, and to enjoy the new view that will serve as a backdrop for much of my coming workdays. It is mundane in a way, but to me it is all terribly exciting.   





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar